Trespass Enforcement Authorization Form

In accordance with the California Penal Code Sec. 602(o), which authorizes the owner or owner’s agent to make a request for the assistance of Peace Officers in dealing with trespassers, this request may be made for a period not to exceed twelve months. This form is intended for all properties that are in the county of Calaveras. This form will serve as the request for Peace Officers assistance by property owners or agents. Owners, agents and employees of properties not covered under PC 602(o) are still encouraged to contact the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office if they need assistance in dealing with trespassers.